- Comparable Oracal vinyl 651vinyl
- Adhesive: Permanent, Solvent-Based
- Thickness: 3 mil
- Finish: Satin, polished metal
- Shelf Life: 2 years (at 68F / 50% relative humidity)
- Durability: 4+ yrs outdoor, 10+ indoor
- Water-Resistant: Yes (top rack or hand wash recommended)
- Compatible with all craft cutters such as: Cricut, Silhouette, Xyron, Craft ROBO, Graphtec, Quickutz, Inspirations, Pazzles, etc.
- Use in scrapbook layouts, handmade cards and invitations, labels, car decals, lettering, striping, stickers, banners, bumpers, mugs, glass tumblers, containers, signs, wall decor, wall quote/words, personalized art, jewelry, paper crafts, kids projects, collage art, kitchen containers, coffee cups, phone covers, laptop covers, car windows, stickers and more.
- Proudly made in the USA
NOTE: Metallic Vinyl is flexible, but does not stretch. It conforms easily to flat surfaces and simple curves.
Tips: Since our premium vinyl is sturdier than other vinyls on the market, for Cricut, use your heavy vinyl or your iron-on setting to ensure a clean cut and easy weeding. For Silhouette, use the Glitter/Flocked med weight-65 lb setting. A test cut is recommended.